May also be used for :
- Cold Hands and Feet
- Maybe Lumbago and Leg Pain
- Abdominal Pain & Distention
- Menstrual Abdominal Pain
- Pain at the Waist, Legs, Feet
- Abdominal Cold, Diarrhea
- Spasm and Pain of the Limbs
- Scanty Urination
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui)
- Cinnamomum cassia (Gui Zhi)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- G024 당귀사역가오수유생강(當歸四逆加吳茱萸生薑)
- 효능 : 추위를 많이 타고 수족이 차며 하복부의 냉감과 통증이 있을때,월경통이 심하고 색이 어둡고 덩어리가 있을 때, 사지관절의 움직임이 불편하고 통증이 있을 때, 동상
- 성분 : 당귀 계지 작약 목통 감초 대추 생강