May also be used for
- Eye pain
- Visual dizziness
- Poor vision
- Red and swollen eyes
- Blurred vision
- Pale complexion
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Sepia esculenta (Hai Piao Xiao) 410mg
- Amomum xanthioides (Sha Ren) 230mg
- Magnolia officinalis (Hou Po) 230mg
- Atractylodes lancean (Cang Zhu) 230mg
- Alpinia officinarum (Gao Liang Jiang) 230mg
- Corydalis yanshusuo (Yan Hu Suo) 230mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Xiao Hui Xiang) 230mg
- Ostrea gigas (Mu Li) 230mg
- Saussurea lappa (Mu Xiang) 140mg
- Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui) 140mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 60mg
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi) 140mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula invigorates the liver, benefits the kidneys, strengthens the spleen, regulates the middle warmer, elevates yang energy yang energy, sharpens the eyesight, eliminates cataracts and brightens the eyes.
In this formula, the Cornus(Shan Zhu Yu), Cistanche and Lycii(Gou Qi Zi) invigorate the liver and benefit the kidneys. Astragulus(Huang Qi) and Codonopisis(Dang Shen) invigorate the middle jiao and supplement the vital energy. When administered together with Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) and Cassia(Jue Ming Zi), they stimulate the smooth flow of vital energy, promote blood circulation, sharpen the eyesight and eliminate cataracts. Vitex(Man Jing Zi), Cimicifuga(Sheng Ma), Chrysanthemum(Ju Hua), Eriocauli(Gu Jing Cao), Buddleia(Mi Meng Hua), Equisetum(Mu Zei) and Celosiae(Ji Guan Hua) purge liver fire, disperse pathogenic wind-heat and eliminate cataracts.
It is suitable for use in helping fatigue, dizziness and blurred vision, soreness of the lumbar region.
- R142 자신명목환 (滋腎明目丸)
- 효능 : 눈이 어지럽고, 잘 보이지 않을 때, 기국지황환+명목환
- 성분 : 산수유 종영 황기 승마 당삼 천궁 목적 청상자 복령 택사 국화 구기자 밀몽화 숙지 단피 창포