May also be used for :
- Epigastric Distention
- Acid Regurgitation
- Anorexia, Nausea, Vomiting
- Loose Stools or Diarrhea
- Maybe Cold Extremities
- Maybe Enuresis
- Muscle Weakness in arms and legs
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Ginseng radix (Ren Shen)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is based on Si Jun Zi Tang with the addition of Citrus reticulate(Chen Pi) and Pinellia temata(Ban Xia) along with Saussurea lappa(Mu Xiang), Amomum xanthioides(Sha Ren) and other herbs that invigorate the stomach and energize the spleen. The Codonopsis(Dang Shen) in this formula nourishes the primordial energy of the lungs and spleen. Atractylodes(Bai Shu) strengthens the spleen and dispels dampness, promoting circulation in the stomach and spleen. Poria(Fu Ling) is sweet, mild and dispels dampness. Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) regulates the middle Jiao and restores spleen function. The Citrus(Chen Pi) in Liu Jun Zi Tang can regulate vital energy. Pinellia(Ban Xia) can dispel nausea and eliminate sputum. Saussurea(Mu Xiang) and Amomum(Sha Ren) can eliminate distention caused by blockage of "Qi".
Therefore, this formula is helpful of chronic gastritis, neurasthenia, decrease of the intestinal gastral function after illness or due to chronic pain, loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal distention, stomach fluid retention, depression, etc.
- G100 육군자탕 (六君子湯)
- 효능 : 기허로 인한 담이 많이 나올 때, 중풍, 마비, 불면, 해수각혈, 위염, 소화불량, 식욕부진, 위통, 헛구역질, 구토. 위장이 약하고, 식욕부진, 설사등 소화기 증상이 있고, 손발이 차고, 몸이 나른하며 무기력하고, 안색이 나쁜 사람에게 사용한다.
- 성분 : 백삼 백출 복령 반하 진피 감초 생강 대추