May also be used for :
- Red, sore eyes
- Difficulty swallowing
- Nasal congestion and infection
- Thick, sticky nasal discharge and saliva
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Dry mouth
- Focal distention in the chest and diaphragm
- Stifling sensation in the chest and diaphragm
- Manic behavior
- Heat rash
- High fever
- Sore throat
- Swelling of the throat
- Reddish urine
- Severe aversion to Cold
- Skin rashes
- Skin ruptures or ulcers
- Tense abdomen
- Shoulder stiffness
- Numb extremities
- Dysuria with reddish urine
- Dark, rough urination
- Fullness of the abdomen
- Fullness of the epigastrium
- Heaviness in the head
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Rheum officinale (Da Huang)
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng)
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Jing Jie)
- Forsythia suspensa (Lian Qiao)
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin)
- Gardenia jasminoidesd (Shen Zhi Zi)
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng)
- Mentha arvensis (Bo He)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu)
- Gypsum fibrosum (Shi Gao)
- Talc (Hua Shi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Depuratum mirabilitum (Mang Xiao)
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is most effective in treating persons who display signs of overweight and have an apoplectic constitution.
The Rheum(Da Huang), Depuratum(Mang Xiao) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) in this formula can eliminate toxins from the stomach and intestines. Silver(Fang Feng) expels wind-pathogenic factor and alleviate blockages of lung energy. Platycodon(Jie Geng), Gardenia(Shen Zhi Zi) and Forsythia(Lian Qiao) eliminate toxins and are antiphlogistic. Schizonepeta(Jing Jie) and Mentha(Bo He) eliminate heat from the head. Atractylodes(Bai Shu) and Talc(Hua Shi) can eliminate fluid toxins (infectious water). Scutellaria(Huang Qin) and Gypsum(Shi Gao) are antiphlogistic and dispel heat. Angelica sinensis(Dong Gui) and Paeonia lactiflora(Bai Shao) regulate blood circulation.
- G048 방풍통성산 (防風通聖散)
- 효능 : 비만, 과식, 과음해서 비만해지는 경향일때 쓰여지는 처방이다. 평소에 얼굴이 불고 눈이 충혈되며, 혀가 붉고 건조하며, 피부 트러블이 많고, 뚱뚱한데 특히 복부 비만 타입일때 효과적인 처방이다. 대소변이 시원치 않고, 갈증이 심하며, 먹어도 쉬이 배고파지는 경향이 있다. 풍열감기로 인한 오한, 고열, 두통, 눈이 빠질 것 같은 통증, 몸살, 갈증, 인후통, 변비, 소변색이 짙을 때, 여드름, 고혈압, 습관성 변비 치질. 아토피. 건선.
- 성분 : 당귀 작약 천궁 치자 박하 생강 방풍 백출 길경 황금 연교 형개 석고 마황 대황 감초 활석 망초