May also be used for :
- Memory loss
- Lack of concentration
- Palpitations with or without anxiety
- Insomnia (difficulty falling asleep)
- Reduced appetite
- Pale, wan complexion
- Pale lips and nails
- Early menstruation with copious pale blood
- Continuous flow with little blood (spotting)
- Excess perspiration
- Night sweats
- Irregular menstruation
- Dizziness (mild and postural, worse with sitting or rising or lying down or when fatigued)
- Blurred vision
- Spots before the eyes
- Low spirits
- Bruising easily
- Dream disturbed sleep
- Short attention span
- Panic attacks
- Low grade fever
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Genital itch
- Nocturnal emissions
- Weak abdomen
- Abdominal distention after eating
- Premenstrual spotting
- Dry skin and hair
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Euphoria longan (Long Dan Cao)
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu)
- Zizyphus sativa var. (Suan Zao Ren)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Polygala tenuifolia (Yuan Zhi)
- Saussurea lappa (Mu Xiang)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Gui Pi Tang is a formula from the "Chi Sheng Fang". It enters the Heart channel of Hand
Shaoyin and the Spleen channel of Foot Tai-Yin. When the blood doesn't return to the spleen, it circulates improperly. The spleen should govern the blood. This formula causes the blood to return to the spleen: thus it is named "Gui Pi Tang". This formula is mainly helpful of a rapid and irregular heart beat, poor memory, poor sleep, fatigue, poor appetite, irregular menstruation, heavy menstruation, etc. If there is a deficiency in both the heart and spleen, then one should nourish the heart and activate the spleen energy. Enriching the blood is essential to nourishing the heart. Invigorating the vital energy is essential to activating the spleen energy. When the vital energy and blood are enriched, the heart and the spirit are calm and the circulation of the vital energy in the spleen is healthy and normal.
Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Astragalus(Huang Qi), Atractylodes(Bai Shu) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) enrich the spleen and facilitate the circulation of vital energy. Euphoria(Long Dan Cao), Poria(Fu Ling), Polygala(Yuan Zhi) and Zizyphus(Suan Zao Ren) enrich the heart and calm the spirit. Saussurea(Mu Xiang) regulates the vital energy and disperses stagnated spleen energy. Angelica(Dong Gui) enriches the blood and promotes its circulation. Therefore, this formula nourishes the heart and activates the spleen energy. Moreover, it is highly regarded as a supplement for enriching both the blood and the vital energy.
This formula is principally helpful of common weakness of the body constitution, paleness of the face, dizziness, weak pulse and extreme debilitation of the primordial energy. It is also helpful of poor sleep with multiple dreams, a disorder of digestive function, habitual bleeding (all kinds of bleeding, such as intestinal bleeding, stomach ulcer, blood in the urine, etc.), all of the above accompanied by obstruction of the gastrointestinal function. This formula is also helpful of irregular menstruation, excessive menstruation, or continuous menstruation due to a deficiency of the spleen.
G020 귀비탕 (歸脾湯)
- 효능 : 혈허약으로 인한 심계, 불면, 현기증, 기억력 감퇴, 월경부조, 월경과다, 혈소판 감소성 자반, 빈혈, 체질허약으로 인한 발열
- 성분 : 백삼 백출 복령 용안육 황기 당귀 원지 감초 목향 산조인 대추 건강