Tonify Your Body with "KingTonic"
"KingTonic" is one of the most popular herbal formula that Koreans have used for their optimum health. It has been used for over five hundred in Korea. It is designed for those who seek after healthy, long life. "KingTonic" is a remarkable product made by combining the knowledge lasting for over five hundred years with today's science methods. "KingTonic" is formulated with Korean Ginseng, Hoelen, Rehmannia root and Honey.
It is well known that Korean Ginseng is superior to other ginsengs because of the optimal topographical and climatic conditions for ginseng growing. Scientifically, it is also proved that Korean Ginseng contains more than double ginsenosides than others. There are uncountable benefits that Korean Ginseng has.
- It has a tonic action that stimulates metabolism, particularly under depressed or other unfavorable conditions.
- It accelerates the detoxication of toxic substances and excretes them.
- It is also good for relieving stress.
- There are also scientific proofs that Korean Ginseng inhibits tumor cells such as sarcoma 180, Hella cells in vitro. Carcinogen, MNNG, and urethan are greatly inhibited by the administering of Ginseng.
Rehmannia contains Vitamins A, B, C, D, amino acids, cerebroside, dammelittoside, melittoside, rehmaglitin, and other substances that have antiinflammatory and antifungal properties. It helps prevent depletion of glycogen for hypoglycemia and helps disperse heat from the body. Its astringent compounds help stop bleeding of ulcers and reduce inflammation of the digestive system. Other compounds work to reduce capillary fragility and help protect the adrenal glands and liver function. Rehmannia tonifies the blood and helps with deficiencies, working as a blood tonic.
- Benefits -
- Blood tonic and diuretic.
- Relieves fatigue and helps with anemia.
- Promotes healing of injured bones.Strengthens the liver, kidney and heart.
- Reduces blood pressure and lowers glucose levels and cholesterol.Increases circulation to the brain.Regulates menstrual flow and helps with urinary tract problems.
- Helps with constipation.Useful for hypoglycemia and diabetes.
There are approximately 100,000 different mushroom varieties growing throughout the world. Mushrooms have become a popular source of nutritional and health benefits. Hoelen Mushroom is just one of the common names of Poria cocos. Other names are Fu Ling, Tuckahoe, and Indian Bread. The mushroom is part of traditional asian medicine. Hoelen mushroom supports heart, spleen, and kidney meridians in your body. It has also traditionally been used for insomnia, restlessness, fatigue, sleep disorder, tension, and nervousness.
Suggested Use / Servings Per Container
Take 1 tablespoon (20g) once to twice a day. / 30 Servings (600g)
Form / Ingredients
Paste Type / 5year old Korean Ginseng, Hoelen, Rehmannia Glutionsae, Honey.