May also be used for
- Nasal obstruction caused by Damp-Heat
- Stuffy nose
- Yellow and sticky nasal discharge
- Tendency to constipation
- May be fever
- Facial flushing
- Itchy nose and throat
- Decreased sense of smell
- Decreased energy
- Brain-Decreased memory due to nasal congestion
- Headache-Front area
- Heaviness of the head-Front area
- Inflammation-Nose, Sinuses
- Nose-Congestion, Stuffy
- Nose-Sticky phlegm and pus
- Phlegm-Yellow, Green
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Cinnamomum cassia(Gui Zhi) 230mg
- Coix lachrymajabi(Yi Yi Ren) 230mg
- Ligusticum wallichii(Chuan Xiong) 230mg
- Magnolia flower(Xin Yi Hua) 230mg
- Paeonia lactiflora(Bai Shao) 230mg
- Platycodon grandiflorum(Jie Geng) 230mg
- Gypsum fibrosum(Shi Gao) 150mg
- Rheum officinale(Da Huang) 100mg
- Zizyphus jujuba(Da Zao) 100mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Gan Cao) 80mg
- Zingiber officinale(Gan Jiang) 80mg
- Pueraria pseudohirsuta(Ge Gen) 38mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is recorded in the "Chang Cang Van Fang", and is an effective remedy used in expelling pus from the nose. It is very effective in helping symptoms related to the aforementioned nose condition, such as heaviness of the head (usually due to exogenous or endogenous dampness), dizziness, emotional instability, decreased memory and decreased analytical powers.
The Pueraria(Ge Gen) in this formula promotes sweating to expel the exogenous pathogenic factors from the body surface, relieves fever and stimulates secretion of body fluids. When combined with Coix(Yi Yi Ren) it is effective in promoting elimination of pus. When combined with Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) and Cinnamomum(Gui Zhi), it is even more effective in promoting blood circulation, relieving headache and heaviness of the head and refreshing and energizing the brain. In instances of decreased memory resulting from nasal congestion, it is effective in aiding the recovery of normal memory function. At the same time, Ligusticum(Chuan Xiong) and Rheum(Da Huang) can alleviate swelling and congestion of the mucous membrane. Gypsum(Shi Gao) reduces fever, detoxifies and strengthens weak body constitutions. Magnolia(Xin Yi Hua) flower dispels wind-pathogenic factor and eliminates obstructions from the meridians while it clears the nostrils.
This formula is often helpful of accumulated pus in the nose, chronic rhinitis and stuffy nose. This formula is often used in combination with Xin Yi San for even better results.
- R096 청농탕
- 효능 : 황체, 만성비염, 비폐색 등
- 성분 : 갈근 천궁 초마 대황 계지 작약 감초 의이인 생강 길경 석고 신이화 대조