May also be used for
- Abdomen-Bloating, Fullness
- Blood Pressure-High
- Chest Distention
- Chills and Fever alteration
- Epigastrium Pain
- Inflammation (Gallbladder, Liver)
- Irritability, Nausea, Vomiting
- Gallbladder Stones
- Supports normal Gallbladder function
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 290mg
- Bupleurum chinensis (Chai Hu) 500mg
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) 290mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 290mg
- Rheum officinale (Da Huang) 170mg
- Zingiber officinale (Sheng Jiang) 500mg
- Citrus aurantium (Zhi Shi) 290mg
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao) 170mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by deleting Codonopsis(Dang Shen) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) from Xiao Chai Hu Tang and then adding Rheum officinale(Da Huang), Citrus(Zhi Shi) and Paeonia(Bai Shao). This formula exerts a combined regulative and purgative effect. It removes obstructions and promotes the smooth flow of vital energy while it regulates internal organic function, purges the body of heat and promotes diuresis.
Bupleurum(Chai Hu) and Scutellaria(Huang Qin) disperse depressed liver energy, dispel heat, alleviate hot and cold spells and relieve feelings of fullness and oppression in the chest and hypochondria. Citrus(Zhi Shi) and Paeonia(Bai Shao) can alleviate muscle tension and dispel internal heat. They can also relieve internal blockages of energy, fullness and distension of the chest and constipation. They invigorate the stomach with their bitter taste. They can eliminate epigastric tension and the sensation of having a lump in the epigastric region. Rheum(Da Huang) is antiphlogistic and purgative. Zingiber(Sheng Jiang) and Pinellia(Ban Xia) when combined together can alleviate nausea and combined with Zizyphus(Da Zao) can regulate Ying energy and Wei energy.
This formula is clinically used to help hypertension, gall bladder stones, cholecystitis, hepatitis, fulminate dysentery and obesity.
- R113 대시호탕
- 효능 : 구갈이 나고 현기증이 나고 오한과 신열이 나고 대변이 굳어지고 소변이 붉어지며 헛소리를 하면서 조열이 나는 증세를 다스린다. 그밖에 뇌출혈· 고혈압· 간질(癎疾)· 담석증·간염(肝炎)· 위염·변비·복통·비만체질· 지방심장(脂防心臟)· 비반증(肥伴症)· 신장결석(腎臟結石)· 장염· 유행성감기(流行性感氣) 등에 처방한다.
- 성분 : 대황 반하 시호 작약 지각 황금