May also be used for :
- Chronic, incessant cough
- Chronic hoarseness
- Throat lesions
- Itching throat
- Nocturnal emission
- Dream disturbed sleep
- Lack of spirit
- Low back pain
- Turbid urine
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Seminal emission
- Blood tinged leukorrhea
- Five sole Heat
- Physical and mental overexertion
- Dry mouth
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Asparagus cochinchinensis (Tian Men Don)
- Bambusa oldhami (Zhu Ru)
- Fritillaria cirrhosa (Bei Mu)
- Gardenia jasminoidesd (Zhi Zi)
- Platcodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng)
- Prunus armeniaca (Xing Ren)
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Schizandra chinensis (Wu Wei Zi)
- Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Ophiopogona japonicus (Mai Men Dong)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi)
- Morus alba (Sang Bai Pi)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Qing Fei Tang is a formula recorded in the "Wan Bing Hui Chun" of the Ming Dynasty. It is used to help chronic disease of the respiratory tract.
The Asparagus(Tian Men Don), Ophiopogon(Mai Men Dong), and Schizandra(Wu Wei Zi) in the formula can nourish and expel heat from the lungs, as well as moisten dry phlegm, thus enhancing the expectoration of sputum. Fritillaria(Bei Mu), Prunus(Xing Ren), Morus(Sang Bai Pi), Platycodon(Jie Geng), Citrus(Chen Pi) and Poria(Fu Ling) can dissolve phlegm. Scutellaria(Huang Qin) eliminates heat in the chest. Angelica(Dang Gui) and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) can nourish the blood and alleviate rebellious qi.
- G120 청폐탕 (淸肺湯)
- 효능 : 폐열로 인하여 눈의 흰자위가 붓고 밤낮으로 아플 때, 구수, 담수, 폐담수 등에 도움이 된다.
- 성분 : 황금 길경 상백피 행인 치자 맥문동 패모 천문동 진피 대추 복령 당귀 오미자 건강 감초