May also be used for :
- Shortness of breath
- Dry mouth and throat
- Dry cough
- Cough with little or no sputum
- Cough with blood streaked sputum
- Spontaneous perspiration
- Night sweats
- Five sole Heat due to stress
- Early menses
- Dry tongue
- Pale copious menstrual flow
- Memory loss
- Excess dreams
- Tired body
- Dry, hard stool
- Coarse skin
- Dry throat
- A skinny appearance
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen)
- Gelatina nigra (E Jiao)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Di Huang)
- Ophiopogon japonicus (Mai Men Dong)
- Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui)
- Sesamum indicum (Hu Ma Ren)
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is also called Fu Mai Tang and is helpful of palpitations, slow pulse with irregular intervals and slow and weak pulse with regular intervals.
The Cinnamomum(Rou Gui) in this formula, combined with Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao), invigorates the heart energy(Xin qi) and is used to treat heart palpitations. Rehmannia(Di Huang), Ophiopogon(Mai Men Dong), Codonopsis(Dang Shen), Gelatina(E Jiao), and Sesamum(Hu Ma Ren) enrich the blood circulating in the heart, and have a sedative effect. Zizyphus(Da Zao) and Zingiber(Gan Jiang) balance the effects of the herbs in this formula, promoting their absorption by the body.
This formula is clinically helpful of irregular heartbeat, weak heart, etc.
- G109 자감초탕 (炙甘草湯)
- 효능 : 체력이 떨어져서 피로하기 쉬운 사람의 동계, 숨이 찰 때. 가슴이 두근거리고 숨이 가쁘며, 호흡이 곤란하고, 맥이 가끈 한 박자씩 뛰지 않는다. 빈혈 기미, 구갈감 손발이 화끈걸리는 증상이 있는 사람에게 사용하면 좋다. 부정맥.등에 도움이 된다.
- 성분 : 자감초 생강 계지 마자인 대추 인삼 생지황 맥문동 아교