May also be used for
- Chronic headaches
- Headaches due to Colds
- Migraine Headache
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Notopterygium incisium (Qiang Huo) 200mg
- Angelica anomala (Bai Zhi) 200mg
- Schizonepeta tenuifolia (Jing Jie) 200mg
- Siler divaricatum (Fang Feng) 200mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 130mg
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong) 200mg
- Mentha arvensis (Bo He) 130mg
- Uncaria rhynchophylla (Gou Teng) 250mg
- Vitex rotundifolia (Man Jing Zi) 200mg
- Angelica pubescens (Du Huo) 200mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by combining Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao San with Qing Shang Juan Tong Tang with the addition of various herbs. Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao San is an excellent remedy for treating headaches due to colds with wind-pathogenic factor and superficies syndrome. It is also effective in treating Shao-Yin and Jue-Yin type headaches.
The addition of Uncaria(Gou Teng) enables this formula to effectively neck muscle tension, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting rising blood pressure and other symptoms associated with headache attacks.
Therefore, this formula is exceptionally effective in treating all kinds of typical and migraine headaches.
- R013 두통환 (頭痛丸)
- 효능 : 소음두통(편두통), 궐음두통(두정통)
- 성분 : 강활 백지 형개 세신 방풍 감초 천궁 박하 구등 오수유 만형자 천마 독활