May also be used for :
- Psychological Depression
- Cry - No Reasons
- Anxiety, Depression
- Worry, Sadness
- Poor Sleep
- Tight Chest, Heaviness
- Hot Flush, Palpitation
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Gentiana scabra (Long Dan Cao) 280mg
- Uncaria rhynchophylla (Gou Teng) 270mg
- Bupleurum chinense (Chai Hu) 150mg
- Gardenia jasminoides (Shen Zhi Zi) 150mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao) 150mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu) 150mg
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) 150mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen) 150mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Huang Qin) 150mg
- Polygonatum multiflorum (He Shou Wu) 150mg
- Rheum officinale (Da Huang) 150mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 100mg
- Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi) 100mg
- Verbena officinalis (Ma Bian Cao) 100mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 50mg
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang) 50mg
- Zizyphus jujuba (Da Zao) 50mg
- Gastrodia elata (Tian Ma) 150mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by combining Jia Wei Xiao Yao San and Xiao Chai Hu Tang, with the addition of various herbs. Jia Wei Xiao Yao San can disperse all kinds of stagnated energy. It is effective in treating blood deficiency with dryness of the liver, bone-heat syndrome, consumptive disease with heat-pathogenic factor and coughing with hectic fever. Xiao Chai Hu Tang is used to help dull pain on both sides of the hypochondrium, distention and oppressive fullness. It is definitely effective in helping of contagious hepatitis and chronic hepatitis. Because the liver likes a smooth, unobstructed flow of qi, after stagnated liver energy has been dispersed, this formula also proves itself effective in dispelling emotional depression and low spirits.
The Gentiana(Long Dan Cao) and Rheum(Da Huang) added to this formula enter the Liver Channel and purge fire-pathogenic factor as they travel downward. Gardenia(Shen Zhi Zi) disperses and dispels fire in the Triple Jiao. Gastrodia(Tian Ma) and Uncaria(Gou Teng) calm the liver and suppress excess yang energy. Polygonatum(He Shou Wu) nourishes the liver and kidneys. Poria(Fu Ling) calms the heart, tranquilizes the spirit and alleviates flight. With the addition of Valeriana(Ma Bian Cao), this formula is helpful of emotional anxiety, weak stomach, lumbar pain.
Hence, this formula is effective in the elimination of liver-wind, dispersing stagnated energy, purging liver-fire, nourishing yin energy and suppressing yang energy. It is clearly effective in helping of psychological depression and in the elimination of despondency. Furthermore, this formula can nourish and protect the liver. If taken regularly, it can cause a person to become lighthearted, light-footed and high spirited.
- R038 안신환
- 효능 : 불면증, 혈허간조, 가미소요산+소시호탕 가감
- 성분 : 용담초 구등 시호 치자 천마 백작 백출 반하 당삼 황금 하수오 대황 복신 단피 감초 생강 대조