May also be used for :
- Poor Sleep & Dizziness
- Nervousness & Anxiety
- Anorexia & Fatigue
- Short Temper
- Hot Flashes
- Aching in limbs
- Excess Discharge
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Bupleurum chinense (Chai Hu)
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Shu)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 280mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Paeonia suffruticosa (Mu Dan Pi)
- Gardenia jasminoides (Shen Zhi Zi)
- Mentha arvensis (Bo He)
- Zingiber officinale (Gan Jiang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Jia Wei Shao Yao San is a formula from the "He Ji Ju Fang", with Paeonia(Mu Dan Pi) and Gardenia(Shen Zhi Zi) being added to the original Xiao Yao San formula. This formula is also called "Dan Zhi Xiao Yao San". It is principally used to help irregular menstruation, stringy pulse etc., in patients suffering from fever, obstruction of liver Qi flow and deficiency of the blood. The main therapeutic effect of the formula is to disperse depressed liver energy, regulate circulation of vital energy in the spleen, nourish the blood and dispel fire.
Bupleurum(Chai Hu) disperses depressed liver energy. It is the principal ingredient in this formula. Angelica(Dong Gui) and Paeonia(Bai Shao) nourish the blood and regulate the liver. Atractylodes(Bai Shu), Poria(Fu Ling), and Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) invigorate the spleen and supplement vital energy, enabling the vital energy (Qi) of the liver to flow smoothly, and the vital energy of the spleen to flow normally.
This formula can be used to help chronic hepatitis, chronic gastritis, neurasthenia, discomfort in the chest and hypochondria, fatigue and lack of strength and excessive emotionalism. It is very effective in helping irregular menstruation, leukorrhea, chronic endometritis, coldness in the kidneys, headache, vertigo, frozen shoulder, and menopause-related obstructions.
- G003 가미소요산
- 효능 : 체질허약한 부인으로 어깨가 결리고 피로하기쉽고, 정신불안, 정신신경증상, 변비, 냉증, 월경불순
- 성분 : 당귀 작약 백출 복령 시호 목단피 치자 감초 건강 박하