May also be used for :
- Slight abdominal distention
- Urinary difficulty
- Thirst (only wants to sip)
- Perspiration on head
- Scanty, dark urination
- Upper abdominal distention
- Maybe grayish pale stools
- Nausea / Vomiting
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Artemisiae Capillaris Hera (Yin Chen Hao)
- Gardeniae Fructus (Zhi Zi)
- Rhei Rhizoma (Da Huang)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded teaspoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 효능 : 비교적 체력이 있는 사람의 肝膽濕熱로 인한 口苦. 口粘. 口渴. 頭汗. 초조. 열감. 오심구토. 변비. 요량감소. 황달 (심하면 전신황달). 기름기 있는 음식과 냄새로
- 기분이 나빠지고 흉복부 팽만감, 농축뇨. 여성의 외음부소양, 오취의 황색대하. 간경화. 腎증후군. 담마진. 구내염. 두드러기. 담즙울체. 담석증. 담낭염. 급성췌염. 급성간염. 자가면역성간염 등.
- 성분 : 인진호 치자 대황