May also be used for
- Cramps and pain in the epigastrium
- Fullness and distention of the chest and hypochondrium
- Acid reflux
- A sallow facial complexion
- Poor muscle tone
- A flabby abdomen
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Cornus officinalis (Shan Zhu Yu) 233mg
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong) 175mg
- Cassia obtusifolia (Jue Ming Zi) 175mg
- Astragulus mongholicus (Huang Qi) 233mg
- Prinsepia uniflora (Rui Ren) 175mg
- Vitex rotundifolia (Man Jing Zi) 175mg
- Buddleia flos (Mi Meng Hua) 175mg
- Cimicifuga foetida (Sheng Ma) 175mg
- Eriocauli scapus (Gu Jing Cao) 175mg
- Chrysanthemum indicum (Ju Hua) 233mg
- Equisetum hiemale (Mu Zei) 175mg
- Lycii chinensis (Gou Qi Zi) 233mg
- Celosia argentea (Ji Guan Hua) 110mg
- Codonopsis pilosulah (Dang Shen) 233mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is made by combining An Zhong San and Ping Wei San, with the addition of Sepia(Hai Piao Xiao) and Saussurea(Mu Xiang). Ping Wei San dries up wetness, stimulates spleen function, promotes the flow of vital energy and regulates the stomach. An Zhong San warms the Middle Jiao, dispels cold, invigorates the stomach and stops pain.
Atractylodes(Cang Zhu) dries up wetness and strengthens the spleen. Magnolia(Hou Po) dispels wetness and eliminates fullness. Citrus(Chen Pi) activates vital energy and eliminates sputum. Glycyrrhiza(Gan Cao) regulates the Middle Jiao. Cinnamomum(Rou Gui) promotes menstruation and regulates Ying Energy. Amomum(Sha Ren) eliminates wetness and activates vital energy. Alpinia(Gao Liang Jiang) warms the Middle Jiao and dispels cold. Corydalis(Yan Hu Suo) activates vital energy, promotes blood circulation and relieves pain. Foeniculum(Xiao Hui Xiang) dispels cold, relieves pain, disperses stagnated liver energy, regulates gastric function, relieves abdominal pain caused by cold-pathogenic factor and stops abdominal pain. Ostrea(Mu Li) calms the liver, suppresses excess yang energy, controls sourness or acidity, stops pain, dissipates masses and breaks up blockages. Saussurea(Mu Xiang) disperses stagnated liver energy and regulates gastric function. Sepia(Hai Piao Xiao) controls sourness or acidity, stops pain, is astringent and promotes hemostasis.
This formula is used to treat spleen conditions with stagnated wetness, stagnation of vital energy caused by cold-pathogenic, excess acid in the stomach, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, flushing, abdominal fullness and distention and loss of appetite.
- R055 제산원 (制酸元)
- 효능 : 위산과다증, 위산역류증, 식도염
- 성분 : 오적골 사인 후박 량강 창출 현호색 회향 모려 진피 목향 계지 감초