May also be used for :
- Uterine bleeding
- Cold extremities
- Pale or sallow face
- General fatigue
- Coarse skin
- Nocturnal emissions
- Weak knees
- Night sweats
- Irregular menstruation
- Intolerance of Cold
- Decreased eyesight after a prolonged illness
- Intermittent fever
- Deficient cough
- Shortness of breath
- Spontaneous sweating
- Continuous spotting
- Weak legs and knees
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Angelica sinensis (Dong Gui)
- Rehmannia glutinosa (Shu Di Huang)
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling)
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu)
- Ligusticum wallichii (Chuan Xiong)
- Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)
- Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui)
- Codonopsis pilosula (Dang Shen)
- Astragalus mongholicus (Huang Qi)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao)
- Put water(4-6 oz / half of mug cup) in a kettle and boil it. Or Warm it up in the microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Take the herb tea and put about one slightly rounded tablespoon(3-5g).
- Pour just a tablespoon of the very hot (nearly boiling) water into the mug; only enough to dampen the herb tea. If you use sugar or honey, put in your sugar(honey). Now, with a metal spoon, crush the slurry against the side of the mug.
- Stir in the rest of the hot water. (4-6oz)
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- G084 십전대보탕 (十全大補湯)
- 효능 : 기혈이 허약하여 오한발열, 자한, 도한, 쉬 피로하고 두통, 현훈, 구갈, 병후 체력보강, 식욕부진, 음부가 가려울 때, 붕루, 해수
- 성분 : 백삼 황기 복령 백출 당귀 작약 감초 숙지황 천궁 계지