May also be used for :
- Stomach Flu
- Sunstroke, Heat-Stroke
- Poor Digestion & Diarrhea
- Abdomen Cramping
- Stomach- Bloating, Belching
- Lose Appetite
- Fever and Chills
- Nausea & Vomiting
100% HERBAL CONTENTS
Each concentrated 500mg capsule contains
the equivalent of crude herbs in the amount of 2500mg
CONCENTRATION RATIO 5:1
- Pinellia ternata (Ban Xia) 250mg
- Poria cocos (Fu Ling) 250mg
- Agastache rugosa (Huo Xiang) 250mg
- Areca catechu (Da Fu Pi) 250mg
- Atractylodes macrocephala (Bai Zhu) 250mg
- Magnolia officinalis (Hou Po) 250mg
- Platycodon grandiflorum (Jie Geng) 250mg
- Angelica anomala (Bai Zhi) 170mg
- Perilla frutescens (Zi Su Ye) 250mg
- Citrus reticulate (Chen Pi) 170mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Gan Cao) 160mg
Adults take three (3) capsules each time, 2-3 times a day, before or after meals, with an 8 oz glass of water.
It contraindicated in pregnant women.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with diabetes or a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What does it do? In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
This formula is a digestant. Moreover, it is used to treat disorders caused by improper diet and has a diaphoretic effect. It is mostly used to treat injuries due to endogenous pathogenic factors occurring during the summer season which give rise to pathogenic factor and diseases caused by exogenous pathogenic dampness in summer.
The Perilla(Zi Su Ye), Agastache(Huo Xiang), and Angelica(Bai Zhi) in this formula can promote sweating to expel the exogenous pathogenic factor from the body surface. Poria(Fu Ling), Pinellia(Ban Xia), Magnolia(Hou Po), Atractylodes(Bai Zhu) and Citrus(Chen Pi) can eliminate retained foods and fluids from the gastrointestinal tract. Areca(Da Fu Pi) and Platycodon(Jie Geng) can clear blockages from the chest and abdomen to promote the smooth flow of vital energy (Qi).
This formula is clinically used to help diseases caused by exogenous pathogenic factors resulting from summer sunstroke, acute gastroenteritis and gastrointestinal blockages in small children.
- R007 곽향정기산
- 효능 : 여름에 찬기운을 만나 생긴 감기, 감기기운이 있으며 오심구토가 있고 식욕부진, 전신권태가 심할 때, 비만한 사람의 설사, 어린이의 급.만성 설사
- 성분 : 반하 백출 복령 후박 진피 길경 백지 자소엽 곽향 대복피 대추 건강 감초